Mobile Handsets Review: Alltel Hue – All I Ever Wanted

Saturday 16 July 2011

Alltel Hue – All I Ever Wanted

I have always thought of having a mobile as a requirement, not a luxury. I remember getting my first mobile as a gift from my father and for years, it had filled the purpose of staying linked to my friends and family until my old familiar mobile got lost and I desperately needed to buy a new one as I was now used to carrying it around.
Why I chose Alltel Hue?
When I chose Alltel Hue by Samsung, I did not know that it was a unique phone. I just bought it because its price was reasonable enough to replace my old set. Accidentally, I dropped it in the middle of a busy road and found not even a scratch on the body. Since then it has gone through serious accidents and I did not observe any change in the quality. The durability is the one major reason I am in love with this handset.
Capture every Special Moment:
The first thing I liked about Alltel Hue was its 1.3 mega pixel camera and photo and video quality. This amazing device made me a photographer, as I was most of the time taking pictures of friends and family and of course myself. Believe me you will never regret forgetting your digital camera at home because you have Alltel Hue as a good replacement.
Sound Quality:
The sound quality is clear and uninterrupted and you can attend and hear your calls even if you are standing beside a railway track-saying goodbye a friend. When talking about sound how I can forget the MP3, which has a mini SD, slot and I were busy loading, my favorite tracks that I never did with my previous phone.
Your Stylish Phone:
Besides many, Alltel Hue is available in graceful outfits. I have seen handsets with scarlet and deep sapphire shades but they are available in other shades with triple pack faceplates. The screen can be set in different colors and it is incredibly thin which gives it more poise and style. My Alltel Hue changed me from a dreary boring person to a lively attractive person. I bet you will not resist buying it.

No comments:

Post a Comment